Saturday, September 6, 2014

I stalk your shadow and call you and I get thrilled by the sound of your breath shaking on the phone


I really like this song and the flow of the rap even though the lyrics are really creepy-stalkerish. It paints a sinister story of a girl that is fed up with a guy because aaa he’s crazy and suffocating. The delusional aaa guy is obsessed with her and thinks his love is rational. He follows her around and her rejection and the chase seems to spur him on even giving him a sense of satisfaction which I note is pretty sick.
는/은 것이다 is used to make statements and questions more emphatic. For example if you were just casually asking someone “what are you doing(today/right now etc)?” you would just say ” 뭐해?” or “뭐해요?” But if you caught someone doing something they shouldn’t aaa be like going through your things you would say “뭐하는 거야?” “뭐 하는 거예요?” in an accusatory voice. The naunce word be more like “What do you think you are doing?” What the hell do you think you’re doing?”.
니 not is an interrogatory ending(not 으니/으니까 just verb/adjective +니) more commonly used my females to talk to people really close to them or people younger than them.So, if it’s used to someone older than them or someone you are not close with it will sound condescending.
사랑이 아냐 It isn’t love. 이건 사랑이 아냐 This isn’t love. 너의 집착일 뿐이야 This is nothing but your obsession. 어디 있든지 내가 무얼 하든지 무서워 나를 바라보는 넌 Wherever I am, whatever aaa I do I’m afraid because you’re watching me.
I stalk your shadow and call you and I get thrilled by the sound of your breath shaking on the phone 빨라지는 네 발걸음 따라 뛰는 내 심장 미칠 것만 같아 어두워지는 긴 밤 My heart races faster with the quickening of your footsteps. I feel like I’m gonna go crazy. This long night is growing darker. 너의 집 앞 불 꺼진 가로등밑에서 너를 본다 네 방창문틈에서 I’m watching you from underneath the blown out streetlamp in front of your house, from the crack in your bedroom aaa window. 밤이 끝날 때까지 날 찾아봐 어서 나와 숨 막히는 숨바꼭질을 계속해 Hurry up, try to find me before the night ends. Keep on playing this stifling aaa game of hide and seek with me. 넌 절대 내게서 떨어질 수 없어 You can never get away from me.
Rap 넌 날 절대 벗어날 수 없어 넌 날 사랑 할 수밖에 없어 You can never escape from me. You have no choice but to love me. 도망쳐봐 (I don’t wanna see you) 네가 어디에 있든지 난 볼 수 있으니 널 알지 깊숙이 Go ahead and try to run because I can see you no matter where you are. I know you deep down. 넌 날 절대 벗어날 수 없어 넌 날 사랑 할 수밖에 없어 You can never escape from me. You have no choice but to love me. 이제 날 봐 (I Don’t aaa Wanna Cry No More more) Now look at me. (I don’t wanna cry no more more) I Don’t Wanna Cry No More more
수백 번이고 수만 번이고 전화를 걸었는데 왜 왜 넌 대답이 없어 Hundreds ,thousands of times I called you but WHY WHY don’t you answer? 잊었니? 우리 만난 지 벌써 천일이 됐어 네가 좋아하는 선물을 준비했어 Did you forget? It’s already the 1000th day since we’ve first met. I’ve prepared a present that you’d like. 네가 자주 가는 거리에 앉아 널 기다리고 있어 내 사랑을 알아? I’m sitting here on the street you usually aaa pass by. I’m waiting for you. Do you understand my love for you? 집착이라 말하지 마 사랑을 몰라 넌 미쳤다고 말하지 마 내 맘을 몰라 Don’t call it an obsession. You don’t know how love works. Don’t call me crazy. You don’t know how I feel. 넌 절대 내게서 떨어질 수 없어 You can never get away from me.
헛소리 좀 집어 치워 정신 차려 그만 좀 해 이제 나를 놓아줘 Stop talking like that and get a hold of yourself. aaa Just stop it. Let me go now. 이건 아냐 사랑이 아니야 (아니야) 내게 상처뿐이야 이러지마 (넌 이러지마) This isn’t right. This isn’t love (it’s aaa not). You’re only hurting me. Don’t do this. 널 사랑 했지만 이제는 아니야 너의 기억에서 날 잊어줘 I used to love you but not any more. Just forget me please. I Don’t Wanna Cry No More.
Related Posted aaa on May 11, 2014 May 11, 2014 Author namuparadise Tags are you crazy , bang yong guk , bap , 미친거니 , korean , korean translation practice , kpop , kpop lyrics , lyrics , secret , song ji eun , translations Leave a comment Post navigation
You are commenting using your Google+ account. (  Log Out  /  Change  )
Search for: Recent Posts Korean Translation Practice Infinite Last Romeo Korean Translation Practice Song Ji Eun 미친거니(Are you Crazy) aaa feat Bang Yong Guk Advanced Korean Grammar 겠거니 하다 Korean aaa Translation Practice Wheesung Insomnia Advanced Korean Grammar 게끔 Recent Comments Archives May 2014 April 2014 September 2013 July 2013 June 2013 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
%d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment