Friday, September 26, 2014

Home News Calendar Participants Articles Gallery Posts Tv Guide Search Quiz Add this page to your f


Home News Calendar Participants Articles Gallery Posts Tv Guide Search Quiz Add this page to your favorites acl e-mail motorsporten.dk Link to Google+ acl Judge links DMV Tourenvagen Challenge Great success for Hansen Racing in Oschersleben DMV Tourenvagen Challenge 17/07/08
At the weekend, July 11 to 12 were run a department of the DMV Tourenwagen Challenge at Oschersleben. With participants from particular Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Poland, Czech Republic and especially acl Denmark. The result was a collection of great podiums for the Danish SSC running Jorgen Hansen (Old Hansen) - An overall 3rd place and an overall 2nd place in the two races at every 30 min., And 2 x class victory. Jørgen acl Hansen acl had chosen this race include because it is a lovely course and with the closest acl location to DK. And it was during the summer break in the SSC. Klaus Elmies senior had long prepared me that I should try to drive to Germany, it would just be something for me, he said - Thank you to Klaus. And where was he right. It was with great excitement we went south when we had not had the chance to try out the problems with high oil pressure and blew oil coolers from Ring Jutland was resolved. acl But it turned out to M3'eren ran like clockwork. Only problem was that when it reached 8,000 r / min. and 225 km / h on the straight, there was still some 200 m. Brake point, acl so I got tested revolution limiter. It was with great excitement that I drove out to the first timing. There were many very potent monsters of Viper, Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, V8-star, Renault Megane Trophy, the Audi V8, etc.., I quickly learned to run me into the ideal lines, with the help of the computer acl game GTR 2, which is just a BMW M3 GTR you can practice with, inter alia, Oschersleben. I ended up as no. 7 overall in the first timing, so it so the promising. For the next timing, I drove almost a second faster, acl but it did the others, so there was also a fourth place. 7 Great excitement for the first race. Down there, always start with roll-off, if one can call it that, already in the turn onto the straight was full throttle on .. It runs for 30 minutes., Twice as long as we're used to, so it was quite a shot in the fog with the tires, but it worked fine. Starting positions are also different in that the '1 and the odd placement starts outside !! so down in turn 1 I was on the outside of the other two who ran together, so I had to quickly exit out of the square and turn after turn 1, I smoked down on the position of number 12 or 13 Now there was nothing to be done. I overtook a lot of cars, but was not fully aware of who was ahead and who was back mark and I had a great battle with Michael Holden, who participated in his Porsche GT-3, was overtaken him, he passed by again, I overtook him again and had him hanging in the back all the way to the checkered flag. I had no idea where I was located, so when I was told that I had been 3º and was on the podium, I was slightly shocked, but happy of course. The '1 and 2nd movie was a Dodge Viper with 700 HP and a Porsche with as much HP. Michael Holden was lying behind acl me and got himself acl a great 4th place. Now it was really exciting to run 2 car had been running perfectly, acl so we opted not to change the set-up. This time course of the first pass of turn 1 as planned, I think I was fourth in turn 2 with a Ferrari acl 430 Challenge in front of me. It turned out that such is scary fast, but he braked very up a few strange places, it would prove to be both bad and good. On the second lap I'm just in the rear bumper on him before the chicane in the back, there I go soft on the brakes and pours it on in, he did not, he stood on the brakes, so I do not manage to react and hit him pretty hard in the rear, there was not really anything to look at his car, but my bonnet stuck something up, so I spent a few laps to keep an eye on temperature and oil pressure, but it was perfectly normal. acl So I proceeded to defeat him. Now I knew that he braked very down a few places where I did not, so entering a turn that could squat in 5th gear, I took advantage of it and left, but was obviously a bad line in and got the front wheel in total dirty in the end, it was pretty exciting with 170 km / h, but we managed. Then there was a Porsche in sight, I downloaded by about 20-30 meters per second. turn and suddenly he was right in front and made a small indstyringsfejl, and I was over. Later he overtook me again in the yellow flag zone, but for safety's sake, I drove him back. It proved to be wise, for he was no penalty. !!! Another acl positive surprise, I came 2nd overall, acl only beaten to another Porsche Turbo with 700 + HP and once again I was 1º in my own class. Michael Holden had problems in timing 2, so he started sid

No comments:

Post a Comment