Monday, September 29, 2014

Anniversary ... and a film


.. I read the this little book with laws and regulations of motorists in California and studied these 'sample tests' that are available on netttet (see extract constitution in Search of the license, Part 2') This, I spent a weekend at. Monday I got a ride with our relocation agent to DMV (driver's license office, where they are also responsible constitution for the registration of cars, etc.) and he was with me. I had to fill out some papers, and in fact I should also take a vision test, but they forgot (I checked herself with their board, and there was nothing wrong). Then I had into a new queue where they took a picture of me - I noticed that the flash was very sharp, and I will always flash when the flash on - so I opened his eyes to compensate. With the result that I look like a deer on the gas trapped in a pair of headlights, sigh ... I claim good enough to have self-irony, but it is not developed constitution enough for me to even publish such a photo. Then I had a test that had to be in a corner and fill it .. there were 36 questions and it took me about 4 minutes. I passed the test again, and would then wait about 15 minutes and then I found out that I had passed with only one error .. which was not serious. I actually think that it was too easy. TOTAL for many of the test questions from you .. In fact, you just memorize a little ... This probably explains some of the bad motorists we see, sigh ... NB: Our relocation agent told me that one of his clients had Spent 55 (!!) minutes on it, but still failed ... he was always in doubt about his answer. I read it once through first, because I know that if I had only started to look for errors, the same happened to me ...
We are a Danish family of five - Claus, who works for Nokia (electrical constitution engineer), Maja (Cand.Merc.Int) currently. constitution is forced housewife constitution (or 'homemaker, as they call it in India), silk (clever hottie) on 5 , Eric (food-loving tomboy) 3 years old, and since July 2013 little Lucia, there should have been a August- child, but arrived five weeks early. This blog is about life as a Dane in Southern California - how to be a parent constitution here, what we experience, and how it looks with Danish eyes. The blog is not a specific crea / food / fashion (or other) blog. There will of course sneak various attempts at art, recipes, political issues, health issues, a little about sports, shopping and clutter and stuff into. Perhaps also a guest blogger from time to time ... There will be lots of pictures of the places we visit and our delicious fry .. We hope you will want to read once in a while -bloggen are primarily designed to keep families and friends updated (and also acts a bit like a diary), but all are welcome to read with. We can be contacted at theadventuresofsilkeanderic@gmail.com.
1000 Reasons I'm a Crap Mom
Anniversary ... and a film
2014 (39) July (1) June (10) May (9) April (2) February (4) January (13) 2013 (108) December (21) November (21) September (1) August (7) July (19) June (19) March (7) January constitution (13) 2012 (227) December (2) November (5) October (20) September (24) August (21) July (10) June (23) May (28) April (24) March (19) February (25) January (26) Funny Phrases About to run the bus in SD A few garden pictures Flytterod Detecting Toothpaste snack Our lemon tree When you're almost 4 years ... go glad i asked ... How to find kindergarten and nursery On the playground It never rains in Southern California .... The search constitution for driver's license, Part 3 A sick game part 2 A sick game part 1 Huskvaler Part 2 Huskvaler Part 1 Raiders of license Part 2 little everyday images ... Raiders of driving part 1 car chase New Year:-) high from the tree green top July uh yes. .lidt solved Chance encounter constitution in the park 2011 (5) December (3) September (1) August (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment