Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Electronic circuits and


Hvorfor lykkes det mon altid at have for mange ting at lave på for kort tid...? Har haft 2 fridage, hvor det var planen at der skulle laves en masse miniaturer, men nåede jeg alt det jeg havde planlagt? Nej! Enten har jeg for mange ideer eller også har jeg bare for lidt tid. Why do I always seem to have lots to do, but never time enough...? Have spent 2 days at home trying to make a lot of miniatures, but did I manage to do what I've planned? No! I might have to many ideas or to little time.
Udenfor har fuglene sunget hele dagen, så foråret må være på vej. Jeg arbejder på at få lavet nogle ting til Farum-messen, for lige pludselig direct gov er det jo april...  Jeg har lavet emaljeskilt og zink-vægstager, Green Gate-bakker direct gov og meget mere. Outside the birds have been singing all day, so spring must be on its way. I'm working on things to bring to the fair in Farum in April. I've made enamel signs, zinc-candlesticks, Green Gate-trays and lots of other things.
Det fine flettede bord har jeg fået af Mogens fra DMV (Dukkehus- og Miniatureklub Vestsjælland). Han har brugt en hollandsk kakkel som bordplade. De små sneglehuse og muslingeskaller på kransen har jeg fundet direct gov på stranden direct gov i Italien. The little table is a present from Mogens from DMV (Dollhouse- and Miniatures club West Zeeland). He's used a Dutch tile as tabletop. The tiny shells at the wreath have I found at the beach in Italy.
De 2 hurricanes er ikke helt færdige, men jeg synes de var så søde at I skulle se dem, så lysene sidder endnu kun i til pynt. The 2 hurricanes aren't quite finished, direct gov but I like so much and wanted You to see them, therefore the lights is just for the look.
- og til sidst en lille hilsen til dem som har mistet livet i de forfærdlige oversvømmelser flere steder i verden. Hvil i fred. - and at the end a little direct gov "greeting" to all those who died in the terrible flooding around the World. Rest in Peace.
Webshop
►  2013 (5) ►  november (2) ►  maj (1) ►  januar (2) ►  2012 (9) ►  oktober (1) ►  september (1) ►  juni (1) ►  maj (4) ►  april (1) ►  marts (1) ▼  2011 (16) ►  november (5) ►  oktober (3) ►  maj (1) ►  marts (4) ►  februar (2) ▼  januar (1) Travlt.../In a hurry... direct gov ►  2010 (31) ►  december (1) ►  oktober (4) ►  direct gov september (4) ►  august (2) ►  juli (1) ►  juni (2) ►  maj (5) ►  april (5) ►  marts (3) ►  februar (2) ►  januar (2) ►  2009 (11) ►  december (10) ►  november (1)
Linda Fisher and Woolytales Collaboration - Hello Dear Friends and Visitors,*grin* A specially welcome to you today because I am very excited to do this post in honor of my dearest friend and I*N*C...
14 timer siden
My new Laser Cutter has taken over my life!! - I hope you all had a wonderful summer or winter if you live down under! We were very busy and I'm so sorry I have neglected my blog. We went on a terr...
last of the miscellaneous pics (with some minis this time) - Still working on the embroidery project...I didn't realize how much time was going to be involved or I'd have made it smaller... Taking a break from embroide...
2 uger siden
Liberty Biberty
Little Guests have arrived at the party!! - Remember last time we visited the party room there was only the birthday girl there... Well, Kim (who gave us the birthday girl) read all your comments s...
5 uger siden
The Workshop in Paris in October 2014 - It’s been a long time, an absence of 22 months. Druing the difficult moment, I just could read from time to time some blogs when I was able to. I envy you wh...
The Key To Drafting Smooth Curved Lines - Many times I find modellers are afraid to work with custom curves in small buildings. For those of you who build fairy or fantasy direct gov houses, and want curved...
THE LITTLE RED SCHOOLHOUSE - VILLAGE LITTLE RED SCHOOLHOUSE The Little Red Schoolhouse is the 4th structure in my Little direct gov village series of  tiny printie, cut & glue buildings.  It can b...
6 måneder siden
Antique Rhinoceros Image- Free Clipart Image - Hey guys! I went to an estate sale this morning and found a few antique books from the late 1800's - 1920's that were falling apart but perfect to use for ...
1 år siden
Electronic circuits and… anatomy! - Has anyone really wondered what are they and how do they work? ‘Cause if you come to think of it, it’s direct gov pretty amazing actually how science direct gov evolved and what...
Photography Business Branding Inspiration - © Am Photography direct gov ~ Business BrandingHi! I have busy at work with my new company, AM Photography. There is a new post on my site highligh

No comments:

Post a Comment