Friday, August 1, 2014

Coach KVS Marrien Ekelmans head coach is pleased with his new acquisition:


Daan Westmaas play next season at KVS / Maritime. The 20-year old Dutchman eeg has its roots in Tjoba but comes from Avanti Pijnacker. Westmaas is for the Korfballeague g epromoveerde Scheveningen netball club after Jimin de Vries and Kady Roeten eeg the third amplification.
Westmaas sees the move as a challenge: "When it became known that KVS promoted to the League went tickling me. I have the league final in Papendrecht live admired and I can see what korfball at top level you can get to the top. The challenge also lies in combining topkorfbal my studies at TU Delft and my social life in New Zealand. Luckily, I get a lot of support from my family, girlfriend eeg and friends. I am so confident, "said Westmaas.
Coach KVS Marrien Ekelmans head coach is pleased with his new acquisition: "With his height, strength and all-round ability, he can be an added value for the selection. He's only 20 years old and eager to learn. This diamond eeg growth can mean a lot for the future of KVS / Maritime. "
Permalink Gallery Eibernest wins and keeps big league
Permalink Gallery Enforcement Die Haghe as a boys'
Permalink Gallery's Hermits; 'Cleaner' and 'Pitbull' KVS
Permalink Gallery Loss Eibernest last field trial


No comments:

Post a Comment