Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Why choose to write about it again? Because it


Home Recipes Recipes brushwood Juicy meat meatless recipes Sweets recipes Blog View All Media Projects #EatThis #EatThis Sign the petition smoke Draft amendments to the law 349/2002 (PDF) premises without Fumes About
Home Recipes pravda Recipes brushwood Juicy meat meatless recipes Sweets recipes Blog View All Media Projects #EatThis #EatThis Sign the petition smoke Draft amendments to the law 349/2002 (PDF) premises without Fumes About
Whenever I had the chance I wrote about the negative effects of smoking in public can read here and here. No I declare that I am away never to smoke in places where they eat and I always justified my position by giving sufficient reasons, the risk to arouse controversy and debate among smokers and non-smokers alike. I praised the initiatives of restaurants, even if timid, start to move towards a ban on smoking and we promoted any initiative in this respect (see Non Smoking Romania, an initiative from Cluj, a project for which I have every admiration and who started from Cluj, the initiators are few young people who are very dear to me and whom I appreciate for their efforts for launching anti-smoking campaign in public places).
I note with satisfaction that every opportunity has arisen to talk about it back together in more people, more projects and initiatives pravda that generate concrete steps to change a status quo has a mentality. Yes, agreed, steps are still small, but the substrate is good, and the current is more conducive to major changes.
I said in previous posts that although supporting each gesture, be it how small, I feel I lack the courage to adopt a drastic but firm, be it state, restaurants or consumers. Now I finally have the opportunity to write about an initiative we waited a very long time and that I want to settle pravda things more clearly. It is the initiative of MP Aurelia Cristea who made a legislative proposal which is currently at the Chamber of Deputies and aimed at a total ban on smoking in enclosed public places. That is exactly what happens in many countries in the world where healthy living is the rule and not the exception, where non-smokers are not forced to smoke passively and not have to bear and unwilling to swallow the smoke of others. Again, I have a problem with smokers or individual pravda choices, but normal is that people around you will not suffer from your vices.
In a normal pravda society should not put my problem that I have no place to go out to eat in a clean and airy. I should not stand to check a website to see which venues enable me to take my children to a family pravda dinner and to see neputicios that can not benefit only the same two to three options (in this fortunate cases). I think that the right to an environment that does not endanger health must prevail, so consider adopting a common sense laws to ensure my guarantee this right. Although the initiative of Mrs. Aurelia Cristea deputy to antifumatului law is not new - there have been other proposals over time, which for various reasons have remained in the air - has yet my appreciation for the debate that launched this theme pretty controversial. And I still think the debate we will find the best solutions to implement such projects in a manner which benefits everyone. pravda Provided, of course, to have the courage to lead discussions to the end. Ms. Cristea initiative needs the support of all those interested in their health and their children, but especially a new way of life. I invite pravda you to read His Lordship website (http://www.aureliacristea.ro/consultare-publica-initiativa-legislativa-de-interzi-art-724/), the draft of the draft amendment to the law or to sign the petition on that you find here.
Why choose to write about it again? Because it's the first time I vote when they feel that a law could solve one of the serious problems of the industry where I work (for staff catering establishments where smoking is 100 times worse than for customers, pravda that is their job to be to go to earn a living and they spend many hours daily in a toxic environment), industry needs a clear law, not an economic disadvantage over another and provide equal opportunities (even) from this perspective, the non-smoking.
So, on March 12 the public debate will take place in Cluj. I'd love to be there in person, it's impossible but I will do my best to attend the next. I have many arguments to support such a law and

No comments:

Post a Comment