Saturday, May 16, 2015

Rosa, do not really tell us what grounds bend. If you are not personal n


In the last plenary council held last Thursday, the ERC councilor Rosa Morales presented his resignation to the minutes of Councillor for personal reasons. Plenary read a farewell letter that you want to play next. The Rosa will replace Salvador franchise Clot but change franchise can not become instantaneous. Along with the waiver request was approved the Central Electoral admission of Salvador as a new councilor. They say this process can be slow and may take a couple of months yet. The letter There are times when one has to take decisions of their life. And this is my case. My decision resignation of councilor is purely for personal reasons. I can say that I entered the ERC group from freedom, and I could also make the decision to resign from the freedom and respect by all partners left. When Toni Casassas asked me to be part of the group of Republican franchise Left of Catalonia in the last municipal elections, I will not hesitate to say yes. Having the opportunity to actively participate in municipal franchise politics has been an honor and a responsibility as a citizen. Devote time to try and improve the lives of taradellencs taradellenques has been very satisfying. I do it from the ERC group honored. I could work on a common project, "make people franchise more alive." It was a very rewarding task. I shared with all fellow group left a way to and from the hope and desire from transparency, communication, cohesion, respect, freedom, and listening ... I always thinking the townspeople. franchise I learned a lot from this experience. I've learned from each and every one of the companions left. I mean, I've worked with four councilors, all of them for me some great scholars. Toni Casassas whom I deeply appreciate your confidence in me. For me it has been a teacher. I consider it a wise policy. George Fresnos, with whom I have learned so much history of our country, our people and ... A wise knowledge and culture. Lluís Rodríguez great scholar and teacher of the economy. And Carmen Coll, a great woman, a devoted gratitude franchise to others and humanity enviable. A wise life. For me, you are a great people with capital letters. I thank you, -and already sabeu- your understanding franchise and respect in my decision. You know that you, me, a friendship. I will miss the good times of debate and work together. On that note we never lacked good mood. Thanks mates! Finally I would like to make some acknowledgments: - First, thanks franchise to everyone who voted for us and who trusts in the project left - Thank you, Albert Xevi, Amadeu and Jerome. It has been an honor to continue during this time the work you have done previously as councilors - I am thankful for having been able to share thoughts and enthusiasm with everyone we prepare the project franchise left. Thanks Lluís Mauri Toni Perez, Raurell Pili, Pili Solà, Gerard Freixas, Salvador and Ramon Reig Clot. - I give a lot of encouragement in Salvador Clot. You know I am very happy that you are over. And you do it with enthusiasm and eager il. - Thank all the people, organizations and associations of people franchise who trusted me your concerns because exposéssim in full. Thank you for your confidence. We did what was necessary: to represent you and work to try to improve life in the village. - Thanks to Angelina, Teresa and Maite, and all the staff of the City Council for their professionalism franchise and welcome each time was at City Hall. - Thanks to Rachel and Alexis Martin, my logistics to facilitate family franchise in this hour of night, and take care of my daughters. - I especially want to thank my family, especially my husband Mark and my daughters Paula and Eva support and strength that have always given. And I want to recognize the efforts they have also, so that I may have to devote time to the people of the village of Taradell. Thank Taradell. Rosa Morales and Sanchez. Taradell, 18 September 2008.
Rosa, do not really tell us what grounds bend. If you are not personal n'have to do anything, but if they are politicians should know. Vares explain why you wanted to be councilor and now let it be ...... I find it distasteful that at no time mentioned the Mayor nor the rest of the governing council, who are due to Election results franchise better than the left. Ultimately pelítics are also rivals, not enemies, working for the same people left, although someone franchise does not want to see your way. However, thank your dedication to our people, difficult people, and wish vo

No comments:

Post a Comment