Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Often we do not despise those who love us, and love those who despise the campaign us. He abhorred


Why I left him? It's like .. I sat down and watched the game, all the pieces were scattered on the floor, it was not a puzzle anymore. None of the other piece has not gone together. And, despite the fact that they were maintained on a number of time I, were from two different pieces of the puzzle. That's why I did it, he needs to understand.
All of which caused the tears flow once my cheeks, I run and hide ourselves for it. But now everything is different and finds a way back to me. And I do not know what to do. I just know that pain I ever felt like a long time ago, has now become ten times more painful.
Often we do not despise those who love us, and love those who despise the campaign us. He abhorred me sooner than I loved her. When he learned to love me, I despised him. Where is the logic? This is not the case. All I know is that I love him, not now not ever let off .. forever.
There goes my heartbeat ... I lay awake at night in my bed All These thoughts in my head about you, Turn on the TV to trying out the sound of my heart pounding cause its for you. Trying not to think of the smile, I have not seen in a while. What am I gonna do? My heart is beating that is loud, and I can not luck it out Cause it sad about the truth. And I miss your touch, And I miss your kiss. I never thought I would feel like this, Oh, I miss your body Next to go, Can not get this off my heart to me. There goes my heartbeat again, Like a drum in my head, Just when I think about the things That you did and you said Can not stop this feeling baby, Because it drives me crazy, can not stop the rhythm Of this heartbeat, Heartbeat. (2x) I know I was too close to the feeling, the campaign The way that I'm feeling inside, I get on with my day, but nothing goes my way, Trying to understand why? The stumping in my brain It's driving me insane Why did I let you go? This rhythm standing around me. My heart started rambling, Cause I needed to know ... And I miss your touch, And I miss your kiss. I never thought I would feel like this, Oh, I miss your body Next to go, Can not get this heartbeat off my mind. There goes my heartbeat again, Like a drum in my head, Just when I think about the things the campaign That you did and you said Can not stop this feeling baby, Because it drives me crazy, can not stop the rhythm Of this heartbeat, Heartbeat. (2x) Oh 'Can not Stop This Feeling Inside, This heartbeat for you will never subside. Just when I think I'm over you Right back to you Can not get you of my mind. There goes my heartbeat again, Like a drum in my head, Just when I think about the things That you did and you said Can not stop this feeling the campaign baby, Because it drives me crazy, can not stop the rhythm Of this heartbeat, Heartbeat. (2x)
I wanted to stretch their hands towards the campaign her and kiss her, kiss, kiss ... Never do not know when it might disappear. However, Jason rose sharply up, ran to the door, and - I for a moment, just a moment, scared that he is going to do now - shouted: "Somebody call a doctor, she woke up!" Palatine rushing to my parents, followed by the doctor and nurses. "Release the ward, we need to look it over," the campaign I wanted to shout that they would be that he would, but did not have enough strength.
Doctors *** did any of their procedures - are not going to count them. But when they got to one side, and my parents were called Jason back to the ward. He never left for a moment. The neck ached terribly. I even had the feeling that I can not talk about it. However, putting together a force, it succeeded. "What is that thing around my neck?" I asked. "This is the base of the neck, sweetheart." replied my mother. "How bad is my situation?" "You can talk about swallow. Remains only a small scar on your neck." "What I will support the neck?" "It must be a couple of days. They sew your wound, and it is just as true." "Oh, the campaign yeah .." I pulled. Speaking the campaign had become easier if I knew that there is no longer a threat to me. But it was still questionable ... "Mom? Dad? Could you leave us alone for a moment?" Jason looked over the shoulders of their parents, who had never been able yet opened. They sent Jason a doubting look, but still left us alone. Ward for a few minutes there was silence. We just looked at each other. At length, asking thoughtfully. Finally, she sighed and sat on my bed. "How are you feeling?" "The neck hurts. Yet it is okay. Specifically What happened that night? And how long have I been here?" "In just one day. .. And I want to know what that was all." "Tell me first of all that happened." I insisted. He succumbed. Jason's memorial *** "EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" I yelled, as Zack walked Caro stab wounds to the neck, and his left. At that moment, I thought that all that he has gone, but after a few seconds I realized that this beast wants a hell of torment prepared by cutting his throat with a step at a time. But, as it turned out, after a few minutes, it saved the life of Caro. First, as I already mentioned, he left Caro with a thin neck wound and the girl lost consciousness. Zack told him to hold on to Tom that he should not have squat. When he recovered the knife

No comments:

Post a Comment