Saturday, January 31, 2015

What ukba are doing is nicking the ones that have scammed the system by doing what panarama pan card


UK Border Agency police raiding several TOEIC test holders students houses to catch them and many of them sent back home country already. We didn’t get any exact reason why UKBA has suddenly taken this kind of approach instead of giving them to provide another English test to show their english language ability. But many sources confirmed students who submitted their Tier 4 Student visa application for extension after suspending ETS awarding body.
As usual we got many questions through our blog and social networking sites and many students already frightening about their existing pan card status application. Few victims of these said to us they have been caught pan card status by the UKBA police and detained pan card status for several questions for 1 or 2 days. Based on individual circumstances few of them released and few have been sent back to their home country.
Students think this is completely unethical. They should get a chance to submit their another English pan card status test which is accepted by UKVI. UKVI and the ETS contract ended on 5 April 2014. Though UKBA said ”This change doesn’t have an impact pan card status on genuine international students who took an ETS test in good faith before the licence expired.”
But it doesn’t seem like that UKBA following their word. They are trying to catch as many students as they can and send back to home. If you are a victim of this situation share your experience with us by making a comment below.
More Related posts: TOEFL & pan card status TOEIC test suspended for UK visa Approved Uk Border Agency English Language Test Awarding Body Updated information from UKBA for students affected by college closures Approved Financial Bank List for Bangladesh announced by UKBA Required IELTS score for secured english language test under Tier 4
This is SM Nazir Hossain and I'm blogging about Studying in UK alongside my study when I get spare time. I'm passionate about digital marketing and I love to watch cricket, football, cinema. Interested to see myself someday as Digital Marketing Consultant. pan card status
What ukba are doing is nicking the ones that have scammed the system by doing what panarama pan card status showed…ie: people taking the test for them. Nothing unethical about that. what is unethical is those scamming the system.
One of my very closed pan card status freind applied for tier 4 visa after 3 months of his application ukba raided his house and arrested him.as far as i know him he is very competent in english and he has genuinely given his ETS TEST.he is still detained.any one knows what to do or how to prove it he is yet to be interveiwed. Thanks
hi I have submitted toiec certificate n recently given cityn guild will ukba also follow us
hello friends help me ukba caught me in my house because of toiec test im having fluent english i came to uk with my pass ielts bands 6.5 and to extendend my visa i take toiec test and applied for visa. later they din’t give me any rejection letter just came to my home and took me im still gatwick detenstion center i dont no how to fight with this case no one reponding about this type of case please help
hi i cought from my house due to toeic and they sent me back to my country and they did not listen me . i was a genuine student studying in college and my progess pan card status was very good during my stay in uk. now i know i cant do any thing and i stop to fight .
I submitted my visa on January with my TOEIC result pan card status and nothing has coming out yet aside from the email that they sent to my husband employer indicating that he is not allowed to work. I am really really nervous thinking pan card status that the HO police will pick us up from our home with my 2 children and husband. I think now they just doing the general rejection for visa application even you submitted genuine of fake result. Is there any updates or idea of what’s going on? coz we are just guessing of what will gonna happen next coz we don’t know the criteria or the circumstances of the student who has been caught already.
They came to raid my house last month,19th of june bt i wasnt there.now i dnt knw what to do.i gave a pearson test 2weeks ago nd i got b2 level.after raid i havnt got anything from them.they just gave me a number to call them bt i didnt,as i bcome scared.can anyone help me plz?
i applied for student visa in jan-2014 with toeic nd after that in feb reiceved a letter that you can send another english test certificate even they send me my passport photo copy aswell i did another test ielts nd got 6.5 bands after that i submit that as well nd i got conformation email as well from homeoffice. then 2 months pan card status later got a letter that wait till 31’st july we will give u result whatever it is but 2 weeks ago they camed into my home nd took me. now m in detaination centre. help me what to do..?
January 5, 2015, 12:22 am Reply
Hi, I dropped my visa on February 28 2014,I given toeic exam as my English test .but they suspended toeic on april5 2014, but I didn’t get my v

No comments:

Post a Comment