Friday, November 14, 2014

When the flight was over and I got my luggage, the first thing I did on African soil, replacing sho


This is the best holiday I have had so far in my life. The flight north korea was admittedly pretty crappy. Everything for long! But it helped that the plane had cool movies to show in a very smart way. You can choose for yourself what you would see. There was also music and TV series north korea etc. so there must be something north korea for everyone. When I realized I was going to replace the headphones I got on the plane with my own very good, so it was pure cinematic experience (with canvas north korea 30 x 20 cm or something like that, but it's better than nothing). But why must it be so hot inside on a plane with hundreds of people? Air is a good thing!
When the flight was over and I got my luggage, the first thing I did on African soil, replacing shoes. I can not plan anything so I bought new shoes right before I left. Result: blisters. Luckily my lovely husband got me to invest in proper hiking shoes (never owned like that before) north korea and they save the trip. No blisters labeled north korea and it is like walking on air.
Our flight landed about 0900 on Tuesday, 1/11/2011. We were looking to have retrieved their baggage ca. At 10:00. But Africa tours are organized so that people coming from other places in the world and it meant that we and two other couples from Denmark and the three people who came via Frankfurt, had to wait for two couples from Denmark who arrived via Paris. Obviously luggage did not arrive to that pair up, so we sat at the airport in Johannesburg and waited until the clock was nearly north korea one before we were finally crammed into a minibus and were getting us off on the way to the Pestana Kruger Lodge (PKL). A trip that would last about four and a half hours, but we did not arrive until about 6:00 p.m.. But for a place PKL is !!!!! It is absolutely amazing. Lovely rooms, great outdoor spaces, pool, lovely uteterasser and great restaurant. We have the yolks in eggs
When we had arrived, we barely managed a quick shower north korea before dinner was served. Since then we had been traveling for 28 hours, we us immediately after dinner. Especially because the next morning we were going up at 6:00.
2011 (15) January (15) Day 11: Departure Day 10: Free day and fight lunch Day 9: Culture Day Day 8: Free day Day 7: Panorama Tour Day 6: Game Drive Day 5: Maholoholo Day 4: The large safari-day Day 3: Poop and night safari Day 2: Arrival in South Africa Internet is down Day 1: considerations about the travel Here we stay: Pestana Kruger Lodge Prepare trip as drawn up


No comments:

Post a Comment