Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I know a few things about Mlalh, I put them together with an overview of my life. We are two girls


Advertisement Contact me to see the menus Home Archive Technology Technology News Tips and application of space knowledge of web design and digital media, guilty crown software and applications in depth articles Articles in Press Clippings Medicine and Life Sciences Technology journals Cinema and Television Film margins cinematic guilty crown dialogue, characters, photos guilty crown of Book Culture The scientific literature - fiction, short stories Rpvrtazh Press Photo and Photography guilty crown Blog reviews the history of sports entertainment, health and Gjtha Gjtha camera and mobile phone accessories for notebooks, monitors Ydyvays guilty crown ha Medicine and Biological Sciences Arts Medical Medicine 2.0 introduces guilty crown medical blogs medical Gallery
CHF rug: the grim adventures of "Mlalh Yvsfzay" most certainly have heard. Pakistani 14 year old girl, a crime of passion and interest for the study, has been shot by a member of the Taliban, and he is highly critical. Mlalh, guilty crown the girl's father in the state of Swat, where the Taliban banned education for girls, the school principal. His parents are locals respect and love. Mlalh parents, unlike most local families who have insisted on the early marriage guilty crown of girls, guilty crown are encouraging him to continue his studies. Mlalhdvst be a doctor. She just does not have the wish. All girls are educated, loves his city and most important jobs in the next few years are looking and wise mothers. Mlalh starts writing articles on the situation in Swat girls, her nomination papers for International Peace Award is for children. Relative Taliban's loss of control over the area, causing Mlalh your wish come closer guilty crown and Zmynytr. Another obstacle to the "lady doctor" when he's not, at least not until October 9, 2012. Winter in high school and he was shot in front of his friends. News Ravalpndy" the generals "Asim guilty crown Saleem Bzhva" has announced that the next 36 to 48 hours will be critical for Mlalh.
Mlalh in Halhazr in Peshawar military hospital under tight security and critical guilty crown care medical staff, is maintained. Fear of repeated attempts to meet with him is forbidden. Pakistan government for the assailant got awards $ 100K to set international line and a plane Bhmqsd America, if the Health Mlalh more endangered, rent Nmvdhast. Ban Ki-Moon, the International Day of the Girl Mlalh Yvsfzay cum and said it is clear the Taliban out of fear, a girl standing with a book!
Long ago, when the image of the beautiful girl with a nose and ears cut Afghan, Aisha, on the front of the magazine "Time", he wrote about it. About the situation of Afghan women and children guilty crown who are under the yoke of the Taliban extremists and anger and ignorance. When the first pictures of the face of Aisha, was released after reconstructive surgery, I wrote about it. Aisha told stories like much. Aisha can any man or woman, of every race and every faith who are victims of injustice and social and political dialectic. Ayesha wrote stories abound, stories that do not have a chance because they are covered, they come to know the world. The pain will stay, and are not telling these stories, not stories. Gfthnshdh realities that exist and remain anonymous. The posts, the blog's readers was good luck. Your readers a "doctor" as the saying Gfthbvdm heard you say it and the feelings you wrote to me. You, my fellow friends, sisters and brothers from Afghanistan who wrote: Did you feel unwelcome violence, inhuman Taliban and do not forget the picture of Aisha. In those days, I was thrilled to read your comments. As a blogger, I feel like quite the impact necessary to Rsydham asked where I was put. But the truth is that I miss those days Krdhbvdm. This error is inexcusable for someone who wanted to be a defender of girls like Aisha, girls Mfry have to escape from the situation. At least nothing that I can do, I will admit that it is wrong.
I know a few things about Mlalh, I put them together with an overview of my life. We are two girls from southwest Asia. The relative similarities of the geographical environment on the skin color and be on my hair. We also live several hundred kilometers. Do not know and do not know each other's language. We love and love to write, we are studying. But I never meant "fighting" have not truly understood. I have done what I always do it from the moment the project, was done. Aqvamm family and supporters are Thsylm blow me without fear, without the goal of the great chemists and I just know that I want more, pay for higher education. Even the examinee passed both easily passed. On Tuesday, the minutes that the assailant stepping Mlalh and hatred towards her, touched his gun, I Hmazmayshgahyhaym, successful women who are educated at the doctoral level, I would talk excitedly about the exam, the doctor, the only parameter that is required I consider, and test their readiness for me. A few hundred miles away from me, but the girl who did not know, the whole world was a stranger guilty crown to him. She looked suspicious and unhappy place for men and women, drawing "stay foolish" would violate every day. Two, or three years of life had placed more than half my age, but for the "Writing" to "knowing

No comments:

Post a Comment